Jitta is changing the way the world invests, and we want you to help build Jitta. We’re looking for an experienced designer to work on Jitta.com. You’ll work with our design team to design and craft a UX that creates rich and compelling experiences for millions of investors around the world.
The main focus of this role is to build customer-facing products for Jitta.com to create and deliver features that improve user’s investment experience and performance.
We are a design-driven organization, and we're looking for a talented designer to join Jitta's design team. Most of the ideas originate from our design team. That’s why our design has a history of delighting users: simple, clean and perfect. We don't just want more users on our website. We want them to love it.
As a UX designer at Jitta, you will be initializing and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user journeys, wireframes, prototypes and final designs. You will also design the overall functionality of the products and iterate it to ensure a great user experience. Clear communication skills are required, with an emphasis on the ability to give and receive direct feedback. Most of all, you want to create designs that people love.
- Design both UX and UI components and get involved in the projects that you join from beginning to finish
- Produce strong conceptual prototypes that simplify complex concepts
- Interact with real users and conduct user interviews and surveys to get feedback
- Collaborate with internal teams, including business and engineering
- Work with our branding team decide on how a project fits into existing Jitta architecture and apply Jitta overarching design architecture
- Think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions
- Understand Jitta's brand and apply our style to new projects
- A desire to take Jitta even further. You want to work with a team of world-class FinTech designers and engineers and build products that people use and rely on every single day.
- Ability to think through design problems and arrive at elegant solutions
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and a variety of projects, as well as an understanding of design principles
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- We love making things beautiful and hope you feel the same. You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry and whitespace.
- Obsession with details and eagerness to polish your work until it’s pixel-perfect
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work and keep projects moving forward
- Ability to articulate and receive written and verbal feedback
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Ability to thrive in an environment with short feedback loops
- Ability to balance multiple large and small projects at the same time
- Sense of humor and egoless ownership of projects
- Strong communication skills
- A keen interest in pushing limits and searching for opportunities to be better
- You read everything and will paste an HTML heart character before your first name at the footer of the application email that you will send. You will know how amazing the team you would like to join is!
- User interview experiences
- Drawing skill
Benefits and Perks
- Free lunch
- Stock option
- Health insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Fitness membership
- Training and conference sponsorship
Send your resume to apply job at email@example.comApply now