Jitta is changing the way the world invests, and we want you to help build Jitta. We’re looking for an experienced application engineer to work on Jitta.com. You’ll work with our engineering team to build and maintain features that create rich and compelling experiences for millions of investors around the world.
The main focus of this role is to build customer-facing products for Jitta.com to create and deliver features that improve user’s investment experience and performance.
Our engineering team is architecting a system that processes more than hundreds of millions of numbers a day. The massive amount of data impact the success of investors all over the world. We tackle these technological complexities to take care of people’s financial well-being, so they can get back to living their fullest life.
- Build an infrastructure to handle hundreds of millions of numbers—each impact the returns earned by investors around the world
- Push the boundaries of financial technology. For example, a back-test system normally takes more than minutes to show the results of a single strategy, but Jitta does it in seconds
- Measure, optimize and build one of industry's most advanced analytics platforms to derive meaning from vast amounts of data
- Work with our product team to define new features
- Write and review application code
- Document the systems you help build
- Coordinate with engineering leadership to define and prioritize engineering projects
- Work with our support team to triage and debug technical support requests
- A desire to take Jitta even further. You want to work with a team of world-class FinTech designers and engineers and build products that people use and rely on every single day.
- Significant experience developing web applications from back-end to front-end (preferably with Node.js on both)
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Good understanding of data structures, object-oriented design and technical problem-solving
- SQL/NOSQL and general database knowledge
- Experience with RESTful API design
- A background in refactoring any scale systems
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Love web technology and enjoy crafting a perfect user interface
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to balancing multiple large and small projects at the same time
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work and keep projects moving forward
- Docker and container skills
- Experience in application deployment process
- NoSQL database like Mongo or Redis
- Contribution to open source projects
Benefits and Perks
- Free lunch
- Stock option
- Health insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Fitness membership
- Training and conference sponsorship
Send your resume to apply job at email@example.comApply now
We’re hiring amazing people who want to revolutionize the investment world with us!
Check out our current openings now.
People OperationLearn More
HR/Accounting Manager(1 position)
Fullstack Engineer(4 positions)
Frontend Engineer(2 positions)
UX Designer(2 positions)
Graphic Designer(1 position)