Jitta is changing the way the world invests, and we want you to help build Jitta. We’re looking for an experienced application engineer to work on Jitta.com. You’ll work with our engineering team to build and maintain features that create rich and compelling experiences for millions of investors around the world.
The main focus of this role is to build customer-facing products for Jitta.com to create and deliver features that improve user’s investment experience and performance.
Our engineering team is architecting a system that processes more than hundreds of millions of numbers a day. The massive amount of data impact the success of investors all over the world. We tackle these technological complexities to take care of people’s financial well-being, so they can get back to living their fullest life.
- Develop web application for modern browsers on desktop and mobile
- Write and review web application code
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Craft web application to boost performance and speed to pixel-perfection
- Optimize memory and resource consumption
- Work with our product team to define new features
- Work with our support team to triage and debug technical support requests
- A desire to take Jitta even further. You want to work with a team of world-class FinTech designers and engineers and build products that people use and rely on every single day.
- Significant experience developing web applications
- Ability to write code for UI components
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience with RESTful API
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to balancing multiple large and small projects at the same time
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work and keep projects moving forward
- Developer project with Node.js
- Familiarity with React, Redux and GraphQL
- RESTful API Design
- Open Source Project
Benefits and Perks
- Free lunch
- Stock option
- Health insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Fitness membership
- Training and conference sponsorship
Send your resume to apply job at email@example.comApply now
We’re hiring amazing people who want to revolutionize the investment world with us!
Check out our current openings now.
People OperationLearn More
HR/Accounting Manager(1 position)
Fullstack Engineer(4 positions)
Frontend Engineer(2 positions)
UX Designer(2 positions)
Graphic Designer(1 position)